A global route to market with strategic partners
DevClever focuses on the global EdTech market, working strategically with partners and educators. Harnessing our two SaaS platforms on a B2B, B2C and B2G basis, we are reducing the skills gap for young people through remote learning and effective careers guidance.
Our current key focus is the Indian market, with a potential $30bn value within ten years with expansion across emerging territories and established markets.
Partnerships already secured include:
- An exclusive global partnership with Lenovo to pre-install our software as part of their VR Classroom solution.
- An exclusive five-year partnership with the National Independent Schools Alliance (NISA) in India to roll out our software to 70,000+ schools and c13m students.
- A partnership with CSC Academies in India to fund the foundational subscription for all 2.6m students.
- A funded tactical partnership with Aldebaron to launch across 9 additional emerging territories with guaranteed minimum revenues of $50m over the next 3 years.
- A global partnership with Veative Labs, the world’s largest library of curriculum-aligned, interactive STEM module for virtual reality.
Pioneers of the EdTech industry
We are pioneers in the EdTech industry.
In a world where we are constantly challenged by technological disruption, demographic change and the evolving world of work, our young people need to be equipped with the skills to develop their future careers.
We are rising to the challenge by reimagining the way we educate, train and prepare our young people for the world of work.
Careers education needs to be more exciting, imaginative and relevant. Only by inspiring a future workforce will we be able to close the growing skills gaps across the world.
Transforming the way in which the world learns
Transforming the way the world learns.
Just as Netflix transformed the way the world watches TV, DevClever has created the world’s first social and skills network that is transforming the way the world learns.
Our goal is to inspire people of all ages through our platform and connect them directly to the skills they need to develop their careers.
We have created a powerful careers ecosystem which brings young people, schools, further and higher education institutions and employers together into one interactive space.
Here, young people take their first steps on the road to career success, educators help students achieve their dreams, and employers find their future creators, innovators and leaders.
An innovator in the careers space
- We open students’ eyes to career pathways and occupations they may not have thought of, but where skills gaps exist.
- We provide analytics to schools and colleges on their students’ chosen career pathways so they can develop their careers guidance to meet student needs.
- We provide a recruitment marketplace for employers, higher and further education institutions, by helping them target students who are interested in their opportunities.
Why we are transforming education
Our ultimate ambition is to bridge the skills gap through our platform by helping young people develop the skills that future employers need while they are still in full time education.
Closing the global skills gap could add US $11.5 trillion to global GDP by 2028. But to achieve this, education and training systems need to keep pace with market forces, the changing workplace and new developments in technology.
The COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the skills gap even further, adding to the urgency for schools, colleges and employers to take action.
The Big Career Conversation with Young People in England.
Careers After Covid
Tackling the future career fear in
secondary school students.
Read our latest Investor Research Report by ACF Equity Research.
By 2025, the value of the EdTech and smart classroom market.
Addition to global GDP by 2028 through bridging the global skills gap.
EdTech opportunity within our core Indian market.
Addressing the skill gap is critical to achieving COP-26 ambitions.
At Dev Clever, we are developing a world where young people can be inspired by possibilities & achievements.
By transforming the way we educate, train and prepare young people for the world of work.
We ensure young people have a career when they leave education.